PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
For nicotine containing products: Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can lead to nicotine addiction.
E-cigarette aerosol presents risks to your health. Local laws and regulations govern the minimum age for purchase and use of this product. This product should not be used by:
·Those who are pregnant or nursing. Nicotine can cause birth defects or reproductive harm.
· Minors (please consult local legislation of your jurisdiction for applicable legal age). Nicotine exposure during adolescence can harm the developing brain, can impact learning, memory, and attention. Using nicotine in adolescence can also increase risk of future addiction. Children and adolescents should not use COEE under any circumstances.
· Keep Out of Reach of Children
Please keep this product out of the reach of children and pets. Nicotine is toxic. If any part of the device or any amount of e-liquid is ingested, drink water to dilute the e-liquid and seek medical attention.
· Avoid Eye and Skin Contact
Physical contact with or direct ingestion of nicotine-carrying liquids can cause discomfort or irritation. If any e-liquid comes into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly for several minutes and seek medical attention immediately. If e-liquid comes into contact with skin, immediately rinse and dry the affected area.
· Anyone with pre-existing health conditions. Nicotine can increase heart rate and blood pressure and may exacerbate health risks for individuals with heart issues including heart disease, hypertension and/or high blood pressure. Nicotine may increase the risk of stroke and/or aggravate the disease process for individuals with diabetes, and other chronic diseases. Do not use if you have an unstable heart condition, severe hypertension, diabetes, a disorder of the lungs, cancer or heart and vascular diseases.
· Those who have allergies. COEE e-liquids are made from propylene glycol, plant-based ingredients derived from the tobacco plant, fruits, spices and other plant-based substances. People with particular allergies may experience an allergic reaction or discomfort after use.
· Those with respiratory illnesses. The vaporized aerosol created by this product has the potential to cause or exacerbate respiratory or other diseases, which in some cases are irreversible. Consult your doctor prior to use of this product.
Do not use this product if you have a history of esophagitis, hiatal hernia, or gastroesophogeal reflux disease (GERD).
The aerosol created by this product has the potential to expose users and bystanders to harmful substances, including heavy metals, volatile organic compounds, and ultrafine particles that can be inhaled deeply into the lungs.
· Mouth and throat irritation
· Increased airway resistance
· Chest pain
· Increased blood pressure
· Increased heart rate
· Stomach pain
If you experience any of the above side effects or any possible side effects not listed in this manual, immediately discontinue using the product. If the side effect(s) continue after you stop use, consult your doctor or healthcare professional.
This product contains a nicotine solution. Contact with the skin or eyes may cause irritation. Wash any areas of skin coming into contact with the e-liquid thoroughly with water. For eye contact, flush with water and seek medical attention. If swallowed, rinse the mouth and seek medical attention. When seeking medical advice, have the product containers or label available.
Please store the product in a cool, dry, dark place and at room temperature 21-25°C/70-77°F. It is recommended that a vaping device is used within 15 days of opening for optimum quality. E-liquid quality and vaping devices use is subject to environmental conditions, including air pressure and temperature.
· Environmental Impact
The e-liquid is composed of several ingredients which are sensitive to changes in temperature, pressure, and other environmental conditions. They should be stored and handled with care to prevent any leaks or changes in quality. The vaping devices should be used within the range of 15-30°C/59-86°F for optimum quality. If the devices has been subjected to extreme heat or cold, it is recommended that the vaping devices be brought to room temperature before use.
· Air Transportation
The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) has banned the use of this product on aircraft, and has banned the transportation of vaping devices in checked luggage. When traveling, you should carry this product in your hand luggage. It should be stored to effectively prevent accidental activation, and remain separated from any flammable items.
During travel, It should be stored in a sealed package and away from other things, as the low pressure inside the aircraft may make it easier for the e-liquid to leak. If such a leak occurs, clean the flue with a cotton swab and a small amount of isopropyl alcohol, and let dry before use.
· When to Replace the disposable E-cigarette
After charging, there is no smoke present during use the COEE disposable vaping device.